Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm Still Here

Hi all,
Today is my due date...and I'm still at work. I'm really ready for this baby to come. I even brought an exercise ball into work!

We had a pretty busy weekend and I was sure that I would go into labor, but luck wasn't with me.

Friday - We had a golf outing for work. I golfed a little, walked, and road on a bumpy golf cart. I thought for sure this would help.

Saturday - We did a 2+ mile walk for Arthritus and we packed and organized our house. I thought for sure the walk plus the stress of organizing with my mom would induce me!

Sunday - I had Sunday School - 8 hyper 1st grade boys...this was a sure thing! Then we came home to clean for 2 hours before the 4+ hour inspection. What a day!

I know God has a plan for all of this, but I was just hoping that the plan would be that I would have the baby last weekend.

We'll see what happens. I have an appointment on Thursday and the Dr. said he could help me a long a little after that!

I'll keep you posted!
~Becca ;-)

No comments: