Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Over Due

Hi everyone,
No baby yet. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning. Last time the doctor told me he could "help me out" at my next appointment if the baby hasn't come yet. I originally thought that "help me out" meant that he would induce me, but apparently there are other ways. People keep telling me he will rupture my membranes...but for the last 2 weeks the doctors talked about rupturing my membranes, but I wasn't dialated enough. Oh well...we will keep you posted.
~Becca

1 comment:

Jamie and Jason said...

Hi Becca,

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers! Get ready for exciting times! Hold that baby as much as you can while he is little! Before you know it, he'll be squirming and crawling all over the place. Snuggle while you can... time goes way too fast! Lots of Love! Jamie B