Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Going Out in Fort Wayne - Saturday Nov 17th

Saturday was a big day for us all!

I woke up super early to drive to town and get my hair cut at 8:15 a.m. I had almost completely forgotten about my promise! Eric and his family were too nice to call and bother me about getting my hair cut. I wanted to go to Expressions Salon because they are the best in town...I don't know if anyone remembers my last "really short" hair cut that essentially gave me a mullet. Anyway, I went to Kerri, who comes well recommended. I called the salon on Thursday and they told me I could come Saturday or in a month +. Well, I a month+ was not going to work because Jillian goes into bad Chemo at the beginning of December. I had a whole 2 days to pick out a hairstyle. I went with a bob like Victoria Beckham. It ended up okay. It looks pretty cool from the back, but for some reason my cowlick makes it funny on the left side. I don't love it, but my hair is decent and it doesn't take that long to style. The good thing is that hopefully Jillian will have her wig in time.

Anyway, then I drove back to Claypool and Adam and Kris picked us up. We went to get our Neon that was in the shop and then hit BW3 for the U of M game. Despite their loss, we had a great time! Ian thought it was okay, but he didn't like being changed in the bathroom. I brought a bunch of bottles (I thought ahead and pumped the night before), so Ian was content. We had a great time! It is so nice that Fort Wayne has a no smoking rule. We can take Ian out to eat anywhere and not have to worry about second hand smoke.
Sorry that we don't have pictures of the game...we didn't bring our camera. Russ took a picture with his cell phone so maybe he will post that later.

No comments: